Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Welcome to the Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Web Site! If you are unable to locate a specific topic or file, please contact Sam Lowry.
Join Colorado 4-H and Shooting Sports! Click here to start!
EVENTS, CONTESTS, & SHOOTING SPORTS OPPORTUNITIES and MORE!
2018 Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Contest Updates
2018 National Teams List
- 2018 National Teams List
National Qualifiers who are eligible to attend the National 4-H Shooting Sports Championships will be contacted via email by the State 4-H Office in the near future.
2017-2018 Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Ambassador Team
Current State Shooting Sports Ambassadors are:
- Cambrilynn Butterworth (Weld County)
- Bryce Endreson (Weld County)
- Logan Klein (Yuma County)
- Garey Lillard (Fremont County)
- Andrew Littlefield (Weld County)
- Courtney Patton (Weld County)
- Luke Sigmon (Elbert County)
- Riley Smith (Phillips County)
- Ashley Teal (Mesa County)
- Katie Torrence (Elbert County)
- Katherine Webb (Larimer County)
Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Contest Information - All details located on State Contest Page.
Youth Handgun Safety Information
Shooting Sports Results
2018 County/State/National Events & Invitationals
If you wish to have an event posted, contact Sam Lowry at email@example.com.